Friday, January 18, 2008

Brownies

The weekend is FINALLY here...couldn't come fast enough. I begin my weekend of doing nothing (hopefully) with a batch of good-ol' brownies. I got this recipe off the internet several years back. I remember because I got recipe googling something completely different---I think it was even work-related and this recipe came up in one of the search results. Anyways, these brownies are freakin good. No frills, just a good ol' chocolate brownie. Have access to a safety deposit box to guard them until the next day. Experienced brownie lovers learn early how to acquire the brownies before an hour has passed by!

Brownies

2 cup brown sugar
¾ cup butter
3 eggs, beaten
4 squares Baker’s Chocolate--unsweetened, melted
1 c flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)


Mix in order given. Pour into 8x8 greased baking pan. Cook for 1 hour (at least) at 250ºF. Cool for 1 hour. Cut into bars.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin