Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bear With Me!

Ok so here it goes...my first blog. Up until lately I've had no urge to start one of these. But the more and more I read my favorite food blogs the more and more I get inspired. The only problem is now that I'm inspired to jump in head first, I find out that I've left my camera charger in the hotel on my last trip and of course when you call the hotel's lost and found, they claim not to have anything of the sort (go figure..). So for right now, I can only post recipes with no pictures. (my charger is being shipped...) I've tried taking it with my blackberry but that camera is not for food pictures...trust me on this one!! So enjoy the journey with me as I cook in an apron one recipe at a time!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin